Sunday 19 April 2009

Kids Corner UK needs money. and you can help

Children joining Kids Corner UK will be inspired to develop their unknown talents in creativity and taught to believe in themselves,they will achieve great things through creative stories, poems and songs art work. Kids Corner UK will be there for them, giving them quality time; helping to bring that gifted talent out into the open, so they can go on in later life and really challenge for those top jobs. The world is their oyster as long as children, all children, are given an equal chance. Kids Corner UK aims to help them achieve that equal chance. So that’s why I really want Kids Corner UK to work. I didn’t have that chance given to me because no one recognised my hidden talent of creating. I’m determined to follow this through so many children do get that chance to better their lives, and go onto greater things as they grow up.

Money is the only thing stopping this great venture. So if people buy any of my books on Amazon e/books some of this money can go to Kids Corner UK its a start and you will be helping buying a story ebook of mine Alan Brunwin

No comments:

Post a Comment